A few tips to familiarize yourself with our Studio:
* The Studio doors open 10-15 min. before each class, some instructors lock the door until final relaxation is over. Please be quiet if final relaxation is not over.
(Studio hours correlate with class times).
* No appointments or reservations necessary to claim your spot.
As you walk in, please sign in and fill out a short student profile/waiver form
and you are set for class.
* When waiting outside for the next class to begin, please be so kind and keep
the voices down. Turn off phones when you enter the studio.
* It's best to avoid eating right before class an hour or two. Drink plenty of water
before and after class, we have water cooler for your convience. It is best not to consume water during class as it tends to extinguish the internal heat generated during class.
* We practice Yoga bare-foot (no socks, no shoes), and we dress
comfortably for practice. Workout clothes are perfect.
* We provide Yoga Mats, props, such as blocks, blankets and straps for all students
to use. We have a water cooler for your convenience.