A few tips to familiarize yourself with our Studio:
* The Studio doors open 10-15 min. before each class.
(Studio hours correlate with class times).
* No appointments or reservations necessary to claim your spot.
As you walk in, please sign in and fill out a short student profile/waiver form
and you are set for class.
* When waiting outside for the next class to begin, please be so kind and keep
the voices down. The noise level outside directly affects the student's peace
and relaxation time inside.
* When it is wet outside, we keep our shoes in the front tiled area.
* We practice Yoga bare-foot (no socks, no shoes), and we dress
comfortably for practice. Workout clothes are perfect.
* We provide Yoga props, such as blocks, blankets and straps for all students
to use. We have a water cooler for your convenience.